***** "We loved staying at Paradise Village. It was one of the best things we've done as a family. Utah's Best Vacation Rentals was so great to work with and the their home was perfect." -John R. (8/2/15)
"We love southern Utah and have really enjoyed renting from UBVR. Such a great rental company with great service." -Rachel F. (7/15/15)
To view our vacation homes
in other Utah destinations,
visit our main site
Watch this short video to better understand what awaits you here! Named "Best of State" vacation resort in southern Utah for families and groups.
Paradise Village is the perfect southern Utah venue for hosting your next corporate event or travel group, sporting event, or wellness retreat. House all your guests in private vacation homes surrounding a beautiful resort pool and clubhouse.
We offer St. George vacation rentals near Zion National Park. Hike Angel's Landing, The Narrows, The Subway, Emerald Pools at Zion Lodge, and Court of the Patriarchs. You can rent vacation homes at Paradise Village or in other St. George areas we offer. Paradise Village at Zion is the perfect place to stay for groups visiting Zion National Park in southern Utah. Offering 90 purpose-built vacation homes in a beautiful vacation home resort community in Santa Clara, Utah just 5 minutes to Tuacahn Center for the Arts Amphitheater and Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club. It is located just 10 minutes north of St. George Utah in southern Utah, and only 45-60 minutes to Zion National Park. There is a unique resort swimming pool with a waterfall/waterslide, as well as Archie Gubler Park baseball fields, pickle ball, nature trails and green space. Come visit southern Utah and stay in this beautiful vacation home community.
Our southern Utah vacation homes feature the coolest 3D virtual tours. Walk through each home using your mouse as if you were actually there. See every angle of the home, or jump to sections of the home easily. 2D floor plans are a thing of the past! It's just another way we help set expectations and make the process of selecting the right vacation home easier for our guests. It also sets Utah's Best Vacation Rentals apart from other vacation home management companies in southern Utah.
TAKE A 3D TOUR NOW!
(this is a tour of the NEW Paradise Palace #18 at Paradise Village)
Our vacation rental homes in southern Utah are great vacation accommodations for families, groups, and family reunions when visiting the most popular southern Utah attractions; St. George, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Snow Canyon State Park, golf at Sand Hollow Golf Course, Tuacahn Center for the Arts, Sand Hollow Reservoir and State Park, and Paradise Village at Zion
Paradise Village at Zion by Utah's Best Vacation Rentals is the new vacation "hotspot" in southern Utah. A unique vacation home resort community in Santa Clara, Utah, Paradise Village is a whole new concept for travelers to enjoy when visiting the St. George / Santa Clara area. Utah's Best Vacation Rentals is one of the officially-licensed and approved vacation home property management companies at Paradise Village. Utah's Best Vacation Rentals helped design the village and the custom vacation home floor plans. The vacation homes at Paradise Village are specifically designed for vacationing families. Floor plans include large dining tables and kitchens perfect for groups, large open family rooms, games, covered shaded patios, and easy access to the pool facility.
- Family Reunions
- St. George Tournaments (accommodations for teams and families)
- Group tours to Zion National Park
- Corporate Retreats and Team Building
- Golf trips
- Weddings and Events in southern Utah
- Spring Break High School Baseball Tournament: In March, the annual high school Spring Break baseball tournament is held in St. George at various ballparks; Dixie Flyer Field, Elks Field, Bloomington Hills, Santa Clara Archie Gubler Park, and parks. More than 8,000 people visit and need hotel and vacation home accommodations.
- Softball Tournaments: Girls fast pitch softball championship tournaments held in St. George helped put St. George on the map among softball tournaments. The tournament covers two weekends in February each year for different age groups. The tournament is put on by St. George city and is held at the Canyons Softball Complex.
- St. George Area Parade of Homes: Home show featuring custom homes in St. George area from low $100's to $2 million. Get building ideas. Held mid-February annually, sponsored by Southern Utah Home Builder's Association.
- Ironman 70.3 Triathlon North American Championships: Athletes from around the world converge on St. George to swim, bike, and run their way through southern Utah to defy the odds of physicality and earn the distinguished title of “Ironman." The race marks the sixth consecutive year that St. George has hosted an Ironman triathlon.
- Huntsman World Senior Games: Active senior citizens ages 50 and over enjoy competing in this international sporting competition held in St. George. More than 20 sports available with 10 critical health tests, healthy lifestyle workshop seminars, social gatherings and wonderful award ceremonies. Seniors love staying in our southern Utah vacation homes because many have rambler floor plans.
- St. George Marathon: 13th largest marathon in USA where more than 4,000 runners from around the world converge on St. George, Utah to run. The marathon begins in the picturesque mountains of Pine Valley at Central, then curves around descending nearly 1,600 feet through red sandstone cliffs and ancient lava flows to the center of St. George. It is one of the 10 most scenic and fast marathons, according to "Runner's World."
- Dixie College Invitational Art Show: Artists from western states display their works of art at Graff Fine Arts Center on Dixie State College campus. Free.
- St. George Arts Festival: Art show showcasing variety of artists from around USA. Food booths, entertainment and activities for all. Held Fri.-Sat. easter weekend.
- Dixie Downs Horse Race: Horse racing held at Washington County Fair Park and sponsored by Lions Clubs of St. George.
- Tuacahn's Summer Season of Theater: Every summer, enjoy world-class outdoor entertainment in stunning amphitheater with 1,500 red cliff backdrop at Snow Canyon.
- Washington County Fair: St. George area fair held annually first week of August at the Washington County Fair Park. Games, entertainment, festival food, and carnival rides. Farmers showcase their harvests and livestock.
- Lions Dixie Roundup Rodeo: Local favorite rodeo held annually in mid-September at the Sun Bowl in St. George.
- Santa Clara Swiss Days: Celebrating it's Swiss Heritage, the town of Santa Clara comes to life on last Fri and Sat. of September each year. Swiss Days offers food booths, historical Swiss displays, fun run and crafts.
- Eclipse Film Festival: An exciting film festival began in 1999 and features independent films by local filmmakers. It is co-sponsored by The Community Arts Division of St. George.
- Jubilee of Trees: Christmas tree celebration where beautifully decorated trees are donated by families, groups, businesses, and organizations in St. George. Different events such as fashion show, teddy bear picnic, gift booths and entertainment for all. 100% of donations go to the Dixie Regional Medical Center to help patients in need.
- Tuacahn's Festival of Lights: During the holiday season (Thanksgiving and Christmas), Tuacahn lights up with mesmerizing twinkling light display. Enjoy a real life Nativity as part of the holiday festivities.
- Dixie Rotary Bowl: Held first Saturday in December, this is a fun annual football game put on by the St. George Rotary Club. Held at the Hansen Stadium in St. George, two of the best junior college football teams are invited to play in one of the top-rated junior college football games in America. They take part in a golf tournament, marching band competitions, a parade, and a banquet with sports-related keynote speakers.
- First Night Celebration: The annual New Year's celebration in St. George held on Main Street. Businesses participate by offering a fun-filled family experience. Enjoy food booths, fireworks, and live entertainment.
- Zion Red Rock Relay: A chair-lift relay race held in September that begins at Brian Head ski resort and finishes the following day near the base of Zion National Park. Teams of 12 run relay-style through 187 miles of southern Utah's most stunning landscapes.