Learn why we highly recommend purchasing CSA Travel Insurance when booking a reservation in one of our vacation homes in southern Utah.
Whether it's a winter vacation or summer get-away, there's always a reason to purchase travel insurance through Travel Guard. What if the unexpected occurs? Travel Guard's All Season's Travel Plan can cover you and your investment the unexpected happens.
Note: Purchase the All Seasons Travel Plan within 21 days of initial trip payment and the Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion will be waived. You must be medically able to travel when you pay your plan cost. Trip Cancellation & Interruption coverages are per booking. All other coverages are per person.
Insurance Plan Details
Trip Cost - Trip Cancellation/Interruption
• Sickness, injury or death of Insured, Traveling Companion, Service Animal, Family Member, or Business Partner
• Inclement Weather conditions causing delay or cancellation of travel
• A named hurricane causing cancellation of travel to the Insured's Destination that is Inaccessible or Uninhabitable
• The Insured's Primary Residence being made Uninhabitable by Natural Disaster, vandalism, or burglary
• The Insured's Destination being made Uninhabitable by a flood, tornado earthquake, fire, wildfire, volcanic eruption, or blizzard that is due to natural causes, vandalism, or burglary
• Being involved in or delayed due to an automobile accident, while en route to the Insured's Destination
• Strike, resulting in the complete cessation of travel services at the point of departure or Destination
• Termination of employment or layoff affecting the Insured or his/her Traveling Companion; must occur more than 14 days after effective date of coverage; must have been with the same employer for at least one year
• Insured or Traveling Companion is called to active military service or military leave is revoked
• The Insured has an employer-initiated transfer within the same organization of
250 or more miles after the Insured's effective date of coverage which requires the Insured's Primary Residence to be relocated
• The primary or secondary school where the Insured or Traveling Companion is a student must extend its operating session beyond its regular schedule, which cause the extension of the originally scheduled school year beyond the originally scheduled end date and the Departure Date falls within that period of time
• A theft of passports or visas specifically required for the Insured's Trip substantiated by a police report
• The Insured or Traveling Companion has a Complication of Pregnancy, Normal Pregnancy or Childbirth
$600 - Trip Delay (6 hours or more, $200 per day)
• Common Carrier delay
• Natural Disaster
• Injury or Sickness of the Insured or Traveling Companion
• Traffic Accident
This benefit is payable for only one delay per person per trip.
$250 - Missed Connection
• Reimburses for additional transportation expenses and unused prepaid, nonrefundable trip payments if you miss a trip departure because of cancellation or delay of 3 or more hours of all regularly scheduled airline flights due to Inclement Weather or Common Carrier caused delay
For specific questions regarding insurance, contact Travel Guard. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
$1,000 - Baggage Delay ($200 per day)
• Reimburses for the purchase of essential items if baggage is delayed or misdirected
for more than 12 hours
$1,000 - Baggage, Sporting Equipment & Personal Effects
Reimburses for loss, theft, or damage to:
• Baggage and personal effects
• Unauthorized use of credit cards if guests have complied with credit card conditions
$25,000 - Medical Expenses
• Primary Coverage
• Medical Expenses incurred during trip
• Dental maximum of $1,000
$500,000 - Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains
• Evacuation to the nearest adequate medical facility
• Transportation of remains upon death
$100,000 - Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• Covers death and loss of limb or eyesight within 180 days of an accident.
$25,000 - Car Rental Collision Coverage
• Covers damage due to collision, vandalism, theft, windstorm, fire, hail or flood
• Travel Medical Assistance
• Worldwide Travel Assistance
• LiveTravel® Emergency Assistance
• Concierge Services
• Identity Theft (Not available to residents of New York State)
• Pet Return Service
• $100 Roadside Assistance (provided by Coach-net Services Inc.)
*Non-insurance services are provided by Travel Guard
This plan provides insurance coverage that only applies during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home, and automobile insurance policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer or insurance agent or broker. Coverage is offered by Travel Guard Group, Inc (Travel Guard). California lic. no.0B93606, 3300 Business Park Drive, Stevens Point, WI 54482. This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states. Your travel retailer may not be licensed to sell insurance, and cannot answer technical questions about the benefits, exclusions, and conditions of this insurance and cannot evaluate the adequacy of your existing insurance. Travel assistance services provided by Travel Guard.